Every time we have contact with another person in the workplace we are contributing to the culture of our workplace.
Living our code
Every day we…
- Put our Values, Success Ingredients and Our Code at the core of everything we do.
- Treat each other fairly, with care and respect.
- Look out for our safety and the safety of those we work with.
- Act with integrity and make work decisions that are in the best interests of OceanaGold.
- Follow policies, standards and procedures.
- Speak up if we are unsure or something does not seem right.
- Ask for help if we need more information to do our job better.
When we’re leading people we also…
Help our team and others to understand Our Code, policies, standards, procedures and expected behaviours.
Foster an environment where everyone feels included and safe to speak up without fear of being treated unfairly.
Handle any concerns seriously by listening, responding respectfully and promptly, and escalating appropriately.
Look for opportunities to improve our own capability and that of our teams.
Living our code
Our Code of Conduct is core to who we are and how we work. It is based on our values, sets expectations and guides our decisions.
Our Code guides us in our work, but it cannot cover every situation. When faced with a decision you are unsure about, ask yourself these questions.
Every concern is different and will be handled slightly differently, depending on what it is and how you speak up. Find out why it is important to speak up.
What we value
Our vision is to be a company that people trust, want to work and partner with, supply and invest in. Our values guide the actions we take to bring this vision to life.